When you're ready for a refill, please rinse your bottle thoroughly to prevent bubbling. However, there's no need to clean it. It does have cleaner in it, after all. :)
Do I need to clean my Truman's bottle before reusing it?
- Do I need to shake the bottle to mix the refill with the water?
Next Article in Topic
- Does the water I add to your spray bottle need to be a certain temperature? Do I need to have soft water for it to work?
Previous Article in Topic
- What is the expected life of the Truman's bottle?
- How do I get new or extra Truman's bottles?
- Why is my concentrate not mixing all the way through the bottle?
- Do your bottles contain BPA or phthalates?
- Why am I seeing a film on my dishes?
- Can I just order the refills without the Surface Care Starter Kit?