Toss a laundry bar into the machine before you add clothes, then resume your regularly scheduled laundering. (For an extra dirty load, maybe toss a second bar for good measure.)
How do I use Get a Load of This?
- Is Get a Load of This septic safe?
Next Article in Topic
- Does bleeding of colors occur when I use Get a Load of This?
Previous Article in Topic
- Can I use two laundry bars for a more thorough clean?
- What are the ingredients in Get a Load of This?
- What is used as colorant in the products?
- What temperature setting(s) do you recommend for best results?
- What pre-treatment methods are recommended for everyday stains (food, grass, wine)?
- What is the film encapsulating the detergent made from?